Reminder to be optimistic, grateful and anxious for nothing. Luke 12: 25-27 “And which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature? If you then are not able to do the least, why are you anxious for the rest? Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin...If then God so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith?”
Lovingly handcrafted from my home studio in Orlando, Florida. Earrings are made from polymer clay making them extremely lightweight despite their statement size. Earring posts and backing are surgical stainless steel.
Approx 3.5 inches in length
1.8 inches wide
1/4 inch in thickness
Wearing Beth Autumn earrings may cause you to receive massive amounts of compliments.
- store in a cool and dry place preferably on display or laying flat on its own.
- carefully remove earring backing from stud by sliding gently.
- though durable, avoid manipulating or bending clay.
- polymer clay is water resistant but exposure to water can tarnish jumprings and gold leaf over time.
- to clean, wipe gently with acetone or a Clorox wipe.