Listen! Behold, a sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seed fell along the path, and the birds came and devoured it. Other seed fell on rocky ground, where it did not have much soil, and immediately it sprang up, since it had no depth of soil. And when the sun rose, it was scorched, and since it had no root, it withered away. Other seed fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no grain. And other seeds fell into good soil and produced grain, growing up and increasing and yielding thirtyfold and sixtyfold and a hundredfold. Mark 4:3-8
Lovingly handcrafted from my home studio in Orlando, Florida. Earrings are made from polymer clay making them extremely lightweight despite their statement size. Earring posts and backing are surgical stainless steel.
Approx 3.5 inches in length
1.5 inches wide
1/4 inch in thickness
Wearing Beth Autumn earrings may cause you to receive massive amounts of compliments.
- store in a cool and dry place preferably on display or laying flat on its own.
- carefully remove earring backing from stud by sliding gently.
- though durable, avoid manipulating or bending clay.
- polymer clay is water resistant but exposure to water can tarnish jumprings and gold leaf over time.
- to clean, wipe gently with acetone or a Clorox wipe.