Inspired by Matthew 5:13-14. "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden"
Lovingly handcrafted from my home studio in Orlando, Florida. Earrings are made from polymer clay making them extremely lightweight despite their statement size. This collection has Himalayan salt crystals infused into the clay and paired with rose quartz hand wrapped pendants. Earring posts and backing are surgical stainless steel.
Approx 3 inches in length
1.5 inches wide
1/4 inch in thickness
Wearing Beth Autumn earrings may cause you to receive massive amounts of compliments.
- store in a cool and dry place preferably on display or laying flat on its own.
- carefully remove earring backing from stud by sliding gently.
- though durable, avoid manipulating or bending clay.
- polymer clay is water resistant but exposure to water can tarnish jumprings and gold leaf over time.
- to clean, wipe gently with acetone or a Clorox wipe.