But now, O Lord, You are our Father; We are the clay and You our potter; And all we are the work of Your hand. Isaiah 64:8
Lovingly handcrafted from my home studio in Orlando, Florida. Earrings are made from polymer clay making them extremely lightweight despite their statement size. Earring posts and backing are surgical stainless steel.
Approx 1.8 inches in diameter
1/4 inch in thickness
Wearing Beth Autumn earrings may cause you to receive massive amounts of compliments.
- store in a cool and dry place preferably on display or laying flat on its own.
- carefully remove earring backing from stud by sliding gently.
- though durable, avoid manipulating or bending clay.
- polymer clay is water resistant but exposure to water can tarnish jumprings and gold leaf over time.
- to clean, wipe gently with acetone or a Clorox wipe.